Your cart is empty.
- Genuine Ethiopian Opal- Diamonds inject a hint of glitz & glam- The Blessing ring will dazzle on its own just as it will when worn with the Vow ring
The Blessing ring completes the set as it is the matching engagement ring for the Vow ring. This ring highlights the round Opal stone and uses small diamonds on the band to add some extra sparkle. Just like true lovers, the Blessing ring shines brightest when put together with its perfect match.
Styling Tip: Wear it with the matching diamond tiara ring Vow to complete the look.Details:
- Solid 14kt Rose Gold (weight approx. 1.708 grams)- 10 conflict-free diamonds (weight: 0.19 Ct) // Color: I // Clarity Rating : VS 2- Ethiopian Opal / Grade AAA - Stone Size: 0.20" (5 mm)- Stone Shape: Round-shaped Moonstone in brilliant cut & round shaped Diamonds in brilliant cut- Gem authenticity approved by GIA
*Please note: To keep your hydrophane Opal shining bright, avoid contact with water at all times, as it can cause discoloration when absorbed by the gemstone.
Find your ring size with our international size guide. Our Moon Magic sizes match standard USA/CAN sizes. If you don't know your size but have a ring to measure, click "Measure Ring".
Measure your existing ring as described below.
Unsure if the size will fit?
No worries. We offer hassle free returns on all orders.
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
Still not sure how to measure your ring? No worries, we got you covered! Check our Ring Sizer Page.