You've earned free shipping
Almost there! Add to receive Free Shipping!
Your cart is empty.
About This Ring
We are taking your all-time fave Harlow ring to the next level. Our Moonstone Ring - Grace brings elegance and sophistication with a beautiful classic touch. With an authentic round Moonstone enclosed in a glimmering flower and lined with pieces of White Topaz, this stunning piece will quickly become your new fave.Details
- Authentic Moon Magic Rainbow Moonstone- Stone Size: 0.39" x 0.39" (10mm x 10mm)- Cut: Round-shaped brilliant cut- Gem authenticity approved by GIA
How To Style
Elevate all of your outfits with this new go-to piece. To add even more sparkle to your look, pair with our matching Moonstone Earrings - Harlow or Harlow Glam.
Find your ring size with our international size guide. Our Moon Magic sizes match standard USA/CAN sizes. If you don't know your size but have a ring to measure, click "Measure Ring".
Measure your existing ring as described below.
Unsure if the size will fit?
No worries. We offer hassle free returns on all orders.
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
Still not sure how to measure your ring? No worries, we got you covered! Check our Ring Sizer Page.
Fast & Secure Shipping
One-off shipping cost: $8,90.
Delivery time: 2-7 business days*
Fast & secure with DHL.
Hassle-free returns within 30 days.
* Most international countries including: United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, Mexico, Japan, Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, UAE, Italy, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Austria. All other countries: 7-14 business days.
Hassle-free 30 days returns
If you’re not 100% satisfied, we want to make things right. Just send us an email within 30 days from the day you receive your parcel. We’ll then send you step-by-step instructions for the return.
GIA Lab Approved Gems
The Gemological Institute of America (GIA) is the world’s foremost authority on diamonds & colored stones. Our gems are submitted to be tested and certified based on their famously known 4Cs - cut, clarity, color, carat weight.
Feel confident knowing, that we only use gems that are given positive, natural grades by the GIA guaranteeing authenticity and high-quality.